Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dietary Insanity: Day two: The Smoothie Fast drawing to an end

I'm ready to start EATING!!! Tomorrow we can eat certain fruits and vegetables and grains, but will still have a green smoothie every day. By the way I forgot to explain what is in the smoothies we've been drinking. The smoothies are made of: two green apples, two pears, about six leaves of kale, about an inch of ginger root, blueberries and raspberries. Today I have had a tiny bit of a sore throat and a runny nose, hopefully just symptoms of the cleansing. Soon the symptoms should be done for, but they could get worse before they stop. I haven't gotten the rash from urticaria since I started this diet. But I also haven't done anything like running around which, though not the only way I get the rash, is something I would have to do without getting the rash in order to believe I was getting over the urticaria. Drooling as I await food tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment