Monday, March 28, 2011

Dietary Insanity: Day One, The Fast Smoothie

Uh, I mean "the smoothie fast". The "Dietary Insanity" is my pet-name for the diet Mom and I are on. It is a 28 day diet that is designed to cleanse and detoxify your body. I am hoping that it will cure something I have called urticaria, click the word "urticaria" for more details.
My case of urticaria is not very serious, but it is extremely annoying. Whenever I exercise I feel a pricking in different parts of my body that escalate into an intense itch anywhere from my back to my scalp or legs. Anyway, back to the point, I and my Mom are going to only be drinking smoothies today and tomorrow, then we will eat really healthy for the rest of the 28 days. After that, we start adding things in very slowly (one thing a day).
I am going to post how I feel and what symptoms I have as I do this diet because it says to journal those things. So if you aren't reading this big whoop! I'm doing this for my own good and you can read it if you want to.
So far I am feeling normal, although mom says that we might feel worse before we feel better. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Here's a link to the program. I figured it will be 60 days by the time we are done adding things back in. I think it will be helpful for both of us. :)

    http://www.wholelifenutrition.net/id16.html

    ReplyDelete